Description: Ukraine is a large country in Eastern Europe known for its Orthodox churches, Black Sea coastline and forested mountains. Its capital, Kiev, features the gold-domed St. Sophia’s Cathedral, with 11th-century mosaics and frescoes. Overlooking the Dnieper River is the Kiev Pechersk Lavra monastery complex, a Christian pilgrimage site housing Scythian tomb relics and catacombs containing mummified Orthodox monks.
Ukraine Visa Requirements for Fresh Case / First Time to China:
- Original Passport with at least 04 months, attach previous passport (If any).
- Valid CNIC Copy.
- 2 x Passport Size Photographs.
- Company Supporting Letter for Visa Request with Business or Visiting Card.
- Police Character or Clearance Certificate (Attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan).
- NTN or SECP Registration Certificate. (Photocopy)
- Bank statement of last 6 months, Minimum Balance PKR 200,000. (In-case of Company or Business Statement, Proprietorship or Ownership account maintenance certificate from bank is required).
- Round-trip air tickets and Hotel booking.
- Family Details.
- Membership Certificate and Recommendation Letter from the Local Chamber.
- Valid International Medical Insurance
Fresh Single Entry Visa: Validity 03 Months, Stay Validity 30 Days.
Repeat Double Entry Visa: Validity 06 Months, Stay Validity 30/60/90 Days.
Repeat Multiple Entries Visa: Validity 12 Months, Stay Validity 30/60/90 Days.
Processing Time: 15 working days
Note: All visas charges are non-refundable in case of rejection or Delay.