Description: Turkey is a nation straddling eastern Europe and western Asia with cultural connections to ancient Greek, Persian, Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman empires. Cosmopolitan Istanbul, on the Bosphorus Strait, is home to the iconic Hagia Sophia, with its soaring dome and Christian mosaics, the massive 17th-century Blue Mosque and the circa-1460 Topkapı Palace, former home of sultans. Ankara is Turkey’s modern capital.
- Original Passport with 08 months validity attach previous passport if any.
- Two Photograph Size (2 x 2) in White Background.
- Valid CNIC Copy.
- Bank statement of last 6 months, Minimum Balance PKR 300,000. (In-case of Company or Business Statement, Proprietorship or Ownership account maintenance certificate from bank is required).
- Company Supporting Letter for Visa Request with Business or Visiting Card.
- NTN or SECP Registration certificate. (Photocopy)
- Round-trip air tickets.
- Confirmed Hotel Paid Voucher.
- Polio Vaccination Card.
Validity 03 Months, Stay Validity 30 Days.
Processing Time: 15-18 working days
Note: All visas charges are non-refundable in case of rejection or Delay.