Description: Thailand is a country on Southeast Asia’s Indochina peninsula known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha, a revered symbol. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canal and riverside communities. Commercial hubs such as Chinatown consist of labyrinthine alleys crammed with shophouses, markets and diners.
- Original Passport with 08 months validity attach previous passport if any.
- Two Photograph Size in White Background.
- Valid CNIC Copy.
- Bank statement of last 6 months, Minimum Balance PKR 200,000. (In-case of Company or Business Statement, Proprietorship or Ownership account maintenance certificate from bank is required).
- Company Supporting Letter for Visa Request with Business or Visiting Card.
- Round-trip air tickets.
- Hotel Booking if passenger Travelling to Thailand for First Time.
Validity 03 Months, Stay Validity 30 Days.
Processing Time: 06-08 working days
Note: All visas charges are non-refundable in case of rejection or Delay.