Description: Macau is generally very open in its approach to admit tourists and short term business visitors. Nationals of 66 countries are exempt from a visa to Macau for a certain period while other nationals are permitted to obtain one on arrival at the border control.
While providing the greatest convenience to visitors, the Macao SAR Government should ensure effective immigration control, combat illegal immigration and maintain public security by reviewing and updating the immigration policy on a timely basis.
- Original Passport with 08 months validity attach previous passport if any.
- Four China Size Photograph in White Background.
- Valid CNIC Copy.
- Bank statement of last 6 months, Minimum Balance PKR 250,000. (In-case of Company or Business Statement, Proprietorship or Ownership account maintenance certificate from bank is required).
- Company Supporting Letter for Visa Request with Business or Visiting Card.
- Round-trip Air Tickets.
- Confirmed Hotel Paid Voucher.
- Membership Certificate and Recommendation Letter from the Local Chamber.
- A completed Macau Visa Application Form.
- Family Details.
- To support an application Credit Card Copy or Travel Cheque is required.
- Copy of USA, Schengen, UK, European or Canadian visa. (Optional)
Validity 03 Months with Stay Validity 30 Days.
Processing Time: 06-08 working days
Note: All visas charges are non-refundable in case of rejection or Delay.