Description: Japan is an island nation in the Pacific Ocean with high-rise-filled cities, imperial palaces, mountainous national parks and thousands of shrines and temples. Tokyo, the crowded capital, is known for its neon skyscrapers and pop culture. In contrast, Kyoto offers Buddhist temples, Shinto shrines, gardens and cherry blossoms. Sushi, the national dish, is served everywhere from casual pubs to gourmet restaurants.
- Original Passport with 08 months validity, attach previous passport (If any).
- Original Valid CNIC with Copy.
- 4 x Passport Size Photographs in White Background.
- Company Supporting Letter for Visa Request with Business or Visiting Card.
- NTN or SECP Registration Certificate. (Photocopy)
- Last Tax Payers Slips / Recipts.
- Bank statement of last 6 months, Minimum Balance PKR 200,000. (In-case of Company or Business Statement, Proprietorship or Ownership account maintenance certificate from bank is required).
- Confirmed Round-trip air tickets and Confirmed Hotel booking.
- Family Registration Certificate.
- Membership Certificate and Recommendation Letter from the Local Chamber.
Japan Single Entry Visa: Validity 03 Months, Stay Validity 30 Days.
Processing Time: 12-18 working days.
Note: All visas charges are non-refundable in case of rejection or Delay.