Description: Indonesia, A Southeast Asian nation made up of thousands of volcanic islands, is home to hundreds of ethnic groups speaking many different languages. It’s is known for its beaches, volcanoes and jungles sheltering elephants, tigers and Komodo dragons. On the island of Java lies Indonesia’s vibrant, sprawling capital, Jakarta, and the city of Yogyakarta, known for gamelan music and traditional puppetry.
- Original Passport with 08 months validity attach previous passport if any.
- Two Passport Size Photograph in White Background.
- Valid CNIC Copy.
- Bank statement of last 6 months, Minimum Balance PKR 250,000. (In-case of Company or Business Statement, Proprietorship or Ownership account maintenance certificate from bank is required).
- Company Supporting Letter for Visa Request with Business or Visiting Card.
- Round-trip air tickets.
- Confirmed Hotel Paid Voucher.
- One Person Reference (Letter Head & Visiting Card)
Validity 03 Months, Stay Validity as per Hotel Booking.
Processing Time: 06-08 working days
Note: All visas charges are non-refundable in case of rejection or Delay.