Description: Hong Kong is a city, and former British colony, in southeastern China. Vibrant and densely populated, it’s a major port and global financial center famed for its tower-studded skyline. It’s also known for its lively food scene – from Cantonese dim sum to extravagant high tea – and its shopping, with options spanning chaotic Temple Street Night Market to the city’s innumerable bespoke tailors.
- Original Passport with 08 months validity attach previous passport if any.
- Passport Copy (All Pages)
- Four Passport Size Photograph in White Background.
- Valid CNIC Copy.
- Bank statement of last 6 months, Minimum Balance PKR 200,000. (In-case of Company or Business Statement, Proprietorship or Ownership account maintenance certificate from bank is required).
- Company Supporting Letter for Visa Request with Business or Visiting Card (Addressed to The Director, Immigration Department, Hong Kong).
- Confirmed Round-trip air tickets. (Cathay Pacific)
- Confirmed Hotel Paid Voucher.
- NTN Copy.
- Membership Certificate and Recommendation Letter from the Local Chamber.
- Family Details.
Validity 03 Months, Stay Validity 1 – 4 weeks.
Processing Time: 06-08 working days
Note: All visas charges are non-refundable in case of rejection or Delay.